WWW.MAGELLANO.ORG"

Ritorna al Portale
Oggi è 28/03/2024, 23:20

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]

Si comunica a tutti gli utenti che solamente dopo i saluti e la loro presentazione saranno completamente abilitati al Forum - Si prega inoltre di leggere il Nuovo Regolamento. Grazie!

Regole del forum

HAI LETTO IL REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM? - TI SEI PRESENTATO? - HAI FATTO UNA RICERCA PRIMA DI CHIEDERE?

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: Dusek Ship Kits: Produzione Scatole Montaggio cecoslovacco
MessaggioInviato: 29/01/2015, 18:05 
Non connesso

cognome e nome: n/a
A tutti gli "scatolari" . . .

Girovagando su internet mi sono imbattuto in un sito che non conoscevo e che produce scatole di montaggio

a) di navi
b) di casette
c) alcuni accessori

Secondo me è da tenere d'occhio . . il sito è in lingua inglese e cecoslovacca. L'azienza ha sede nella Repubblica Ceka e si chiama DUSEK Ship Kits.

"Welcome to our new websites. We are a family-owned business focused on the design and manufacture of high quality wooden ship and architecture kits. The business was started in 2007 with only one kit - Greek Bireme and now we offer our customers more than 20 different kits. We hope the number of kits will grow also in the future as we bring more and more interesting and challenging models. During 2014 year we moved our production into new bigger space placed in industrial estate in Vsetin."

Ho scaricato il loro catalogo in formato PDF che allego.

E' anche possibile fare acquisti online direttamente dal loro sito.

Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio: Re: Dusek Ship Kits: Produzione Scatole Montaggio cecoslovac
MessaggioInviato: 29/01/2015, 18:19 
Non connesso

Bireme greca - 6° Secolo A.C. - Scala 1:72

"The model represents the Greek bireme from the 6th Century before Christ. The garrison force was created by 50 oarsmen, who were sitting in two rows one above another (on each side 25) and by about another 10 soldiers. In the event of struggle the oarsmen left the oars and skulls and fought with the shields and swords. The protrusion on the forward of the ship served for sinking of the enemy ships, the boat strove to crash by that into the hull of the adversary boat. The ship was handled by two rudders on the stern. The main drive of the ship was oared, the sail served only for longer lasting voyages. During the battle the sail together with the mast were down swept on stern and the ship was driven entirely by oars."

Le istruzioni di montaggio in quattro lingue, ma non in italiano purtroppo . .

Allegato:
bireme-english_1414502334.pdf

Alcune immagini del modello terminato . .

Allegato:
bireme01.jpg

Allegato:
bireme02.jpg

Allegato:
bireme03.jpg

Allegato:
bireme04.jpg

Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio: Re: Dusek Ship Kits: Produzione Scatole Montaggio cecoslovac
MessaggioInviato: 29/01/2015, 18:32 
Non connesso

Trireme Greca - Battaglia di Salamina, 480 A.C. circa - Scala 1:72

"The model represents a Greek Trireme from the age of battle of Salamis (480 B.C.). The crew were 170 oarsmen and about 30 warriors. Under favourable conditions, trireme could fly at up to 12 miles per hour. The major weapon of the trireme was a bronze ram which penetrates the side of enemy vessels. Main propulsion was rowing. Sails were used only for lasting longer voyages. During battle the sails and the mast were lay down and the ship was powered only by oars."

Le istruzioni di montaggio in quattro lingue, ma non in italiano purtroppo . .

Allegato:
trireme-english_1414510170.pdf

Allegato:
trireme01.jpg

Allegato:
trireme02.jpg

Allegato:
trireme03.jpg

Allegato:
trireme04.jpg

Allegato:
trireme05.jpg

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 29/01/2015, 22:22 
Non connesso

SAN MARTIN - Ammiraglia dell Invincibile Armada spagnola, 1588 - Scala 1:72

"The San Martin was flagship of famous Armada Invencible (Invincible Fleet) under the command of the Duke of Medina Sidonia in 1588. San Martin sustained heavy damage in the battle of Gravelines by a group of English ships. The San Martin was originally built as a Portuguese galleon Săo Martinho in 1580. There are no available original plans or construction drawings of the San Martin but it is supposed that the ship was about 180 feet long and had about 1000 tons displacement. She carried 48 guns of different calibres."

Le istruzioni di montaggio in quattro lingue, ma non in italiano . .

Allegato:
san-martin-english_1414505754.pdf

Allegato:
san martin01.jpg

Allegato:
san martin02.jpg

Allegato:
san martin03.jpg

Allegato:
san martin04.jpg

Allegato:
san martin05.jpg

Allegato:
san martin06.jpg

Allegato:
san martin07.jpg

Allegato:
san martin08.jpg

Allegato:
san martin09.jpg

Allegato:
san martin10.jpg

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 30/01/2015, 13:30 
Non connesso

Nuestra Señora de la Concepción y de las Ánimas

Scala: 1/72 - Lunghezza: 905 mm, Larghezza: 415mm, Altezza: 815mm

Il kit sarà disponibile durante l'anno 2015.

"Nuestra Señora de la Concepción y de las Ánimas was the first Spanish three decker. Construction of the ship was begun in 1682 by the master builder Antonio de Amas and she was launched in 1687 at the Colindres shipyard in Cantabria. She had a displacement of about 1500 tons. There are two sources for reconstruction of the ship; first is the book “Arte de Fabrica Reales” from 1691 which contains some drawings, and second is a painting in the parish church “Iglesia de la Asunción” in Arcenillas, Zamora."

Allegato:
nuestra1.jpg

Allegato:
nuestra2.jpg

Allegato:
nuestra3.jpg

Allegato:
_DSC5691.jpg

Allegato:
_DSC5694.jpg

Allegato:
_DSC5707.jpg

Allegato:
_DSC5709.jpg

Allegato:
_DSC5721.jpg

Allegato:
_DSC5741.jpg

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 31/01/2015, 17:48 
Non connesso

Nave Vichinga di Gokstad

Scala 1/72: Lunghezza: 305mm, Larghezza: 135mm, Altezza: 185mm
Scala 1/35: Lunghezza: 610mm, Larghezza: 270mm, Altezza: 370mm

"This model represents a Viking ship found in year 1880 near village Gokstad in Norway. The ship was built in second half of ninth century. Excellent nautical ability of the ship was demonstrated in the year 1893 when a replica built by Magnus Anderson took a journey from Norway to USA. Total length of the ship was 24m. A keel and planks were made from oak wood. The ship was propelled by 32 oars and one rectangular sail."

Le istruzioni di montaggio in quattro lingue . . .

Allegato:
gokstad35-english_1414511927.pdf

Allegato:
gokstad35-1.jpg

Allegato:
gokstad35-2.jpg

Allegato:
gokstad35-3.jpg

Allegato:
gokstad35-4.jpg

Allegato:
gokstad35-5.jpg

Allegato:
gokstad35-6.jpg

Allegato:
gokstad35-7.jpg

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 01/02/2015, 19:51 
Non connesso

Nave da trasporto Vichinga (Knarr)

Scale: 1/35 - Lunghezza: 440mm, Larghezza: 300mm, Altezza: 400mm
Scale: 1/72 - Lunghezza: 220mm, Larghezza: 150mm, Altezza: 200mm

The Knarr is a type of Viking ship which serves for long trade naval business. The Knarrs were very robust and very well resist against unfavorable conditions in open sea. This model represents the similar Knarr which was found near the village of Skuldelev at Denmark and which is known as Skuldelev 1. The original was built in Norway between years 1030 and 1050 mainly from oak and pine. Length of the ship was about 16.3m and displacement about 24 tones.

Allegato:
knarr35-english_1414512221.pdf

Allegato:
knar35-1.jpg

Allegato:
knar35-2.jpg

Allegato:
knar35-3.jpg

Allegato:
knar35-4.jpg

Allegato:
knar35-5.jpg

Allegato:
knar35-6.jpg

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: 07/02/2015, 20:54 
Non connesso

Nave lunga Vichinga (Skuldelev 2)

Scale: 1/35 - Lunghezza: 850mm, Larghezza: 370mm, Altezza: 475mm
Scale: 1/72 - Lunghezza: 390mm, Larghezza: 185mm, Altezza: 236mm

This model represents the similar longship which was found near the village of Skuldelev at Denmark and which is known as Skuldelev 2. The original was constructed primarily of oak wood about the year 1060 in Dublin. The ship had a length of 30 meters and width of 3.8 meters. The ship could sail with 60-100 Viking warriors onboard and was driven by a large rectangular sheet. In the case of no wind, there were 60 oars.

Allegato:
longship35-english_1414511622.pdf

Allegato:
longship35-1.jpg

Allegato:
longship35-2.jpg

Allegato:
longship35-3.jpg

Allegato:
longship35-4.jpg

Allegato:
longship35-5.jpg

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +1 ora [ ora legale ]